Dr “John” Jiang
Dr. Jiang has his Ph.D. degree in Integrative medicine of TCM & Western. He also holds a Masters degree in TCM which focuses on Psychology. Dr. Jiang has extensive experience in acupuncture and herbal medicine in both clinical and research areas. He also served as a doping control officer in 29th Olympics games.
Dr. Jiang has his own specialty in TCM Psychological treatment. For example, in the music therapy, Dr. Jiang classified all the psychological diseases and music into five seasonal categories: spring music, summer music late summer music，autumn, and winter music. Accordingly, all the psychological diseases can be broken down as spring (anger), summer (over exciting), late summer (anxiety), autumn (stress), and winter (depression). His opinion is depression belongs to a cold syndrome while anxiety belongs to a heat syndrome.
Dr. Jiang has helped many people and has successfully healed different diseases. He provides services in:
- Pain (headache, neck should back pain, sciatic pain etc.),
- Psychological disorders ( depression, anxiety, etc.),
- Skin problems (acne, rash, allergy etc.),
- Insomnia，respiratory disorders(asthma, etc.),
- Digestive disorders (ulcerative colitis, IBS, etc.),
- Infertility and menstrual disorders (endometriosis, etc)
- And even late-stage cancer management.